Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Make way for ... Ducks?!

I wanted to update on the adorable ducklings we had this summer and went to toss them some food the other day to get them all together for some great photo shots to share here. They came charging over, right with their mom like they have been all summer and I was surprised.


Just when I go to post on and on about how cute these babies are and prove it with updated photos, I find that they're not ducklings anymore ... they're ducks!

I'm absolutely astounded!

And, please, don't even try to make explain how...

this boy







and this girl







made this crazy combination!

Whatever they're adorable ... now anyone know how to socialize them more or, perhaps, even better, want to offer one or two a good (spoiled) life with you??

No comments:

Post a Comment